🕌DARUL ILM EID CARD COMPETITION✨
Calling all creatives!
Do you enjoy drawing? Painting? Crafts? Why not showcase your talent?
Try your hand at Darul Ilm’s EID CARD COMPETITION
Design an A4 Eid card for us and 3 lucky winners will win a £50 Amazon voucher and one will become the focus of Darul Ilm’s virtual Eid card!
Draw by hand, use arts and crafts or even digital design! 🖌️🎨
All entries are divided into 3 age groups. There will be one winner per age group 🏆
- Under 9s
- Under 15s
Submit your entries by 26 July midnight🕛
To submit your entry, email our youth volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or tag Darul Ilm on social media
Be sure to include your name, age, email and mobile number.
Entries are limited to Dewsbury.
All members of the community are welcome to enter – those of all faiths and none.
Be sure to follow us – winners will be announced on social media!
Terms & Conditions
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- Competition closing date is July 26th at midnight.
- Entries after the deadline will not be entered into the competition.
- The competition is limited to the residents of Dewsbury only.
- Age categories are under 9s, under 15s and 16+
- After the deadline, we will attempt to contact the winners by email or phone call. Winner must respond in order to claim their prize. If prizes aren’t claimed
- Failure to receive a response within 48 hours will result in a runner-up contestant being offered the prize instead.
- Entrants are responsible for providing up to date and correct details.
- Darul Ilm reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value should the circumstance arise.
- Darul Ilm reserves the right to verify winners as well as ask for proof of identity, age and address.
- By entering into the competition you agree to license Darul Ilm Femmes de Paix, Dewsbury South Covid19 and their associates to use their submitted work for the virtual Eid card and for promotional purposes on social media, websites and printing.
- The winner consents to their name and age being used alongside the virtual Eid card.
- Entry to the competition will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Promoters hold the right to withdraw prizes should they believe there has been a breach of the Terms & Conditions.